How to Choose the Right Table and Chairs for Your Event
When planning out your event, every detail counts. Choosing the right venue is important, but now it’s time to fill it with the essentials. The first thing you should think about after is the table and chair rental. These are essential for any event whether it be a wedding, corporate gathering, or something else entirely. Ensure you have what you need to make your event a success.
While renting tables may seem easy, there are a number of factors to consider before choosing the right table for your event:
- Size – do you want many tables that allow for a more intimate setting, or a few tables that will fit larger groups? Choose depending on what type of event you are having, and how much room you have to work with.
- Shape – the most common table shapes for events such as these are round and rectangle. Choose the shape you need depending on the event. Often people will use round tables for seating and rectangle for setting out food and drink options. You can decide what works best.
- Linens and decorations – it’s not just the tables themselves that should be considered. Select a color theme and stick with it for both your linens and decorations. You can incorporate the decoration of your chairs alongside the table decorations.
Choosing the right chairs to go alongside your event tables is just as important. Make sure you put forth the time to choose the right chair for your purposes:
- Comfort – compared to the table, the chairs you choose for your event should be selected with comfort in mind. Sit down in the chair, picture how it will feel to sit for an extended period of time.
- Style – there are different styles of chair from Resin chairs to Chiavari. Select the style that best fits with your event, and tie in with your decorative theme.
- Amount – assess how many people will be attending and make sure you rent enough chairs.
- Accessories – your chair can have additional accessories added whether it is a sash or an added bow. Look at your chair options and decide which accessories would fit in well with your theme.
Don’t rush through your table and chair rental decision. Take the time to look through your options, selecting the best for you. Both of these are a big part of any event. Choose the chairs and tables that not only go together, but will be the right choice for your event as a whole.